- 25 Yard Pool
- 8 Lap Lanes
- Locker Rooms
- Pull Buoys, Kick boards, Aqua Jogging Belts, Dumbbells, Noodles
- Cardio Room (treadmills, stationary excercise bikes, ellipticals)
- Dry Saunas
- Lap Swim: Monday- Friday, 5 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Water Aerobics Class- Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. ($4 per person)
- Swim Team: The Redstone Swim Team (LAUNCHERS) will be located at the Aquatics Center. Lap Swim will close while the Swim Team is there for practice.
Who Price Active Duty Free Active Duty Family Member $3 Retired Military $4 DoD & Contractor $4
30 Visit Punch Card
Who Price Active Duty Free Active Duty Family Member $75 Retired Military $105 DoD & Contractor $105
Who Price Active Duty Free Active Duty Family Member $135/$165 Retired Military $180/$205 DoD & Contractor $180/$205
One Guest is permitted with authorized personal for $5
- Individual Swimming Lessons
The Aquatics Center is now offering Private Individual Swim Lessons. These lessons are for anyone wanting to learn to swim all the way to seasoned swimmers that want to improve their technique. Contact us today to setup your Private Swim lesson!
- Aquatic Center Rules
- Youth must be at least 16 years old to sign themselves in.
- Children under the age of 16 are only authorized to use the facility if the child is participating in lap swimming.
- Children may not sit on the pool deck or in other fitness areas while their parent/guardian swims.
- Lap Swimming is defined as those who are swimming for exercise or training purposes only in a continuous manner from one end of the pool to the other. Individuals who are unable to follow the lap swim rule may not use this facility.
- Contractors are eligible users for the Aquatics Center.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
The Redstone Aquatics Center offers year round lap swimming, individual swimming lessons, and lifeguard classes. This facility is open to all Active Duty, Retirees, DoD Civilians, Contractors, dependents, and their guests.