Date: Aug 13 2019, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Want to learn more abour your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) account? This workship will help answer your questions.
- What are my sources of retirement income?
- Have I saved enough for retirement?
- What's the difference between C, S, I, G, and F funds?
- How does the Life Cycle Funds work?
- How does my Uniformed Services TSP account work?
- How much can I contribute?
- How do I make changes?
- How do I withdraw money from TSP in retirement?
Seating is limited, first come first served!
Slides can be found on the Financial Readiness Webpage.
Toftoy Hall, Room 223 - July 30th
Toftoy Hall, Room 222 - August 13th
For more information call +1(256)876-5397
- Tel: +1 (256)876-5397
- Military DSN Tel: (312)746-5397