Commercial Sponsorship offers the opportunity to present your company’s message in a variety of creative ways to the military community. Sponsorship gives you direct access to our customers and helps you build goodwill, as well as brand recognition among this loyal and growing market.
Examples of Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Community Events
- Sports and Fitness
- Children and Family
Commercial Advertising offers the opportunity to display your company’s information in a variety of ways throughout the installation inside our Family and MWR facilities. The awareness of advertising is powerful; by partnering with Family and MWR you will see a difference.
- The Redstone Arsenal Audience
- Army Material Command (AMC)
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command
- U.S. Army Security Asistance Command
- U.S. Army Expeditionay Contracting Command
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Research
- Developing & Engineering Center
- Logistics Support Activity
- U.S. Army Space & Missile Defense Comand
- Program Executive Office (PEO) Aviation
- Program Executive Office (PEO) Missiles & Space
- Redstone Test Center (RTC)
- U.S. Army Garrison - Redstone
- U.S. Army 2nd Recruiting Brigade
- Fox Army Health Center
- U.S. Army Enginnering & Support Center
- U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency - Missile & Space Intelligence Center
- NASA - Marshall Space Flight Center
- AFT- National Center for Explosives Training and Research
- FBI - Hazardous Device School
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Center - Redstone
- Contact Us
Align your brand with our local military market by partnering with us through sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Support valuable programs for the Redstone community. Reach over 51,000 people in our community to include our workforce, Retirees, Recreation Badge Holders, and guests of eligible patrons through our programs.
Redstone Arsenal Family and MWR is a network of support and leisure services designed to enhance the quality of life for soldiers (Active, Reserve, & Guard), Retirees, DOD/DA Civilians, Army Contractors, and the family members of each. We strive to deliver high quality events, programs, and services. We provide support in a number of ways to include child and youth services, recreational opportunities, entertainment for the community, travel and leisure support, youth sports and youth instructional classes, and more. We will continue to serve the needs and interests of each individual in the Army community for as long as they are associated with the Army.
Who we serve:
Redstone Arsenal is the largest single site employer in the state of Alabama. Our workforce is over 41,000 strong and made up of 800+ permanent Military Personnel , 24,000+ Civilian Employees, and 17,000+ Army Contractors.
What makes us unique?
Redstone Arsenal is home to over 70 Tenant Organizations to include but not limited to Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), Army Aviation and Missile Command (AAMC), Army Material Command (AMC), Redstone Test Center (RTC), PEO Aviation, Army Contracting Command (ACC), PEO Missiles and Space, FBI, and more.
Redstone Arsenal has a highly educated workforce. Major career fields supported at Redstone Arsenal are science and engineering, logistics, management, acquisition, and contracting. The average salary for our workforce is $87,000.
Redstone Arsenal has a total annual economic impact to the region of $18B.
Sponsorship is NOT a gift or donation! (Visit Gifts and Donations for more information)