Deployment and Mobilization
- Pre-deployment, Mobilization, Deployment and Redeployment Briefings, and Support to Solders, DoD Civilians, and their Families.
- Family Readiness Support Assistant Training
- Rear Detachment Commander Training
- Repatriation Assistance
- Reunion/Reintegration Training
- Trauma in the Unit Training
- Family Assistance Center
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
24-hour Family Assistance Center, Toll free number for family issues and crises 1-866-272-6981.
The Mobilization and Deployment Readiness Program provides assistance and support to families of Active Component, Reserve Component, and National Guard forces and emergency essential civilians to support of military operations, deployment, or mobilization to enhance unit cohesion and increase readiness.
The Mobilization and Deployment Readiness Program is responsible for:
The Mobilization and Deployment Readiness Program Oversees:
The Mobilization and Deployment Readiness Program ensures that resources and training are readily available.
These training and resource materials are intended for individual Soldiers/DA Civilians, Family members, and Family program staff of active duty Reserve Components.