- Starting May 17, readers can sign-up at Redstone.Beanstack.org and start tracking their minutes read online!
- The program is open to all ages and there are prizes for both kids and adults. We have starter prize packs to give away just for signing up!
- Our sponsors this year are Drake's and Whataburger of Huntsville!
- This summer’s theme is “Reading Beyond the Beaten Path!” and encourages readers to to experience the outdoors, seek out new adventures, and learn new skills!
- All forms of reading count, whether a physical book, an e-book, listening to an audiobook, or just being read to!
- Starting May 31, kids can earn a different weekly prize just by visiting the library!
- The top 50 overall kid readers with the most minutes read will earn special prize packs. The top 20 adult readers will earn a prize pack as well! The more you read, the more you can earn! All prizes/packs are on display at the library and are available while supplies last.
Free and open to all ages!
Readers can register online at the Redstone MWR Library's Beanstack website starting May 17. Registration remains open until the program ends on July 23.
The library staff can also set up accounts at the library. For more info, call 256-876-4741.