- Starting May 16, readers can sign-up at Redstone.Beanstack.org and start tracking their minutes read online!
- The program is open to all ages and there are prizes for both kids and adults. We have starter prize packs to give away just for signing up!
- Our sponsor this year is Whataburger of Huntsville!
- This summer’s theme is “Find Your Voice!” which empowers readers of all ages and backgrounds to share stories, express themselves, and spark change!
- All forms of reading count, whether a physical book, an e-book, listening to an audiobook, or just being read to!
- Starting May 30, kids can earn a different weekly prize just by visiting the library!
- The top 50 overall kid readers with the most minutes read will earn special prize packs. The top 25 adult readers will earn a prize pack as well! The more you read, the more you can earn! All prizes/packs are on display at the library and are available while supplies last.
The Redstone MWR Library's free 2023 Summer Reading Program brought to you by Whataburger of Huntsville begins soon!
Free and open to all ages!
Readers can register online at the Redstone MWR Library's Beanstack website starting May 16. Registration remains open until the program ends on July 22.
The library staff can also set up accounts at the library. For more info, call 256-876-4741.