- Sponsorship and Advertising Guide
- Redstone Arsenal Information/Demographics
- 39,000+ Employees
- 18,000 Army Contractors
- 20,000 DOD Civilians
- 1,100 Military (15 Flag Officers, 67% Officers, 33% Enlisted)
- 70 Senior Executive Service Positions
- $87,000 Average Salary
- Total Annual Salaries $3.4B
- 69% with Bachelors Degree or higher
- What is Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation?
Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation(Family and MWR) is a comprehensive network of support and leisure services designed to enhance the lives of soldiers (active, Reserve, and Guard), their families, military retirees, civilian employees and other eligible participants.
Family and MWR contributes to the Army's strength and readiness by offering services that reduce stress, build skills, improve self-confidence and foster strong esprit de corps. Family and MWR support services range from child development and after school programs to deployment assistance, relocation aid, career services, financial management, family counseling and social/support networks for single soldiers, families, retirees and civilians. MWR leisure services include sports programs, fitness centers, parks and recreational facilities, libraries, restaurants, clubs, concerts, community events, travel services, as well as auto skills and arts & crafts centers.
Family and MWR is proof of the Army's commitment to caring for the people who serve and stand ready to defend the nation.
- What is Commercial Sponsorship?
A sponsorship is a monetary and/or in-kind fee paid to Family and MWR for an event or property, in return for access to the exploitable commercial potential associated with that property, such as public recognition or advertising promotions, event promotion and so forth.
- What does Commercial Sponsorship do for you?
Sponsoring a Family and MWR program or event provides your company a unique opportunity to connect with the local Military market. Increase your corporation's awareness, sales and ROI by strategically aligning your brand with a target audience. Partnering with Family and MWR provides a marketing platform for you to reach a key demographic while providing fun, entertaining and engaging ways for you to be involved. Differentiate yourself from competitors through sponsorship and develop long lasting, personal relationships by sampling your product, generating audience interest and loyalty, creating positive awareness, and establishing name recognition. Sponsorship income from local businesses helps to underwrite the expenses of a program or event. Sponsorship income enables Family and MWR to enhance programs and offerings to the military community.
Sponsorship is NOT a gift or donation! (Visit Gifts and Donations for more information)
- The Redstone Arsenal Audience
- Army Material Command (AMC)
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command
- U.S. Army Security Asistance Command
- U.S. Army Expeditionay Contracting Command
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Research
- Developing & Engineering Center
- Logistics Support Activity
- U.S. Army Space & Missile Defense Comand
- Program Executive Office (PEO) Aviation
- Program Executive Office (PEO) Missiles & Space
- Redstone Test Center (RTC)
- U.S. Army Garrison - Redstone
- U.S. Army 2nd Recruiting Brigade
- Fox Army Health Center
- U.S. Army Enginnering & Support Center
- U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency - Missile & Space Intelligence Center
- NASA - Marshall Space Flight Center
- AFT- National Center for Explosives Training and Research
- FBI - Hazardous Device School
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Center - Redstone
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Communicate your brand and your message to a workforce over 39,000!