- Services Offered
- Activities to promote recovery and wellness
- Observances in recognition of Fallen Warriors
- Outreach Events
- One on one support services for assistance, resources, & referrals
- Survivor Access Badge requests and issuance
- Wall of Honor
Wall of Honor in Pershing Welcome Center
If you are a Survivor living in North Alabama and would like to add a picture of your Fallen Soldier to the Redstone Arsenal Wall of Honor, please email an 8 x 10 picture or mail it to Suvivor Outreach Servcies, Building 3443 Aerobee Rd., Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898.
Pictures displayed are service members who died while active duty post 911 whose families live in this area.
- Useful Links
- American Association of Suicidology (Suicide Survivor Resource Organization)
- Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military One Source
- Social Security Administration
- Society of Military Widows
- Folds of Honors
- Survivor Benefits Plan
- The National Center for Grieving Children and Families
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- TriCare Dental Program
- U.S. Department of Denfense
- Snowball Express Program (Gary Sinise Foundation)
This Family and MWR Activity is open for appointments only.
Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) provides support and assistance to surviving family members of an Active Duty death. The challenges and grief associated with losing a spouse, child, parent, and/or sibling can continue after the Casualty Assistance Officer has concluded his/her duties. SOS was established to provide support services to the family members and for as long as needed. Services are provided based on specific, individualized needs, and under confidentiality guidelines. The program is available to help connect, coordinate, monitor, and support the needs of families of fallen heroes by providing compassionate advocacy services using available Army resources.